My spouse is a man of a few words, so when three weeks ago I received this email, I was truly touched.
I met Paul 17.5 years ago, and we fell hard for each other. We are married for almost 15 years ago, and we still love each other. Paul makes me melt, like a piece of chocolate under your tongue. This letter helped me to realize the depth of our relationships and the closeness between us.
So, what do I love about my Ukrainian wife?
Many good things.
- You left Ukraine for me.
- You think outside of the lines
- You make me sometimes laugh, even though you don’t joke around too much
- You grow more beautiful each day
- You are not about the drama
- You are a hard worker, regardless of what it is
- I like it that you like to take road trips
- I’ve become more direct with people since meeting you
- I appreciate you take care of me when I am sick
- I love to look at you when you are sleeping, you look content and at peace
- I love that you cook good healthy meals for the family even though its difficult with several picky eaters
- I love your fashion sense. You can make a couple of pieces of clothes look good. I should run my choices past you instead of gripping!
- I appreciate you have stuck with me this long, being my friend
- I appreciate you have witnessed my bad habits and are not grossed out too much
- I love that you scratch my back or run your fingers through my hair sometimes
- I appreciate you taking pictures of our family or life as I hardly ever take any
- I enjoy you are writing and taking up blogging, expressing your feeling and thoughts, helping others
- I really appreciate you have been taking care of Alexander all this time even though I know its hard and you would enjoy doing something else
- I love your green eyes
- I like it when we stay up together and just watch TV. It’s hard for me to stay up late while you have been gone
- I do appreciate it that I don’t have to read your mind
- You are confident
- I love the fact you have integrity
- Most often, I love that I don’t have to worry, you make good choices when you go out
- I do like it you are good with details
- I enjoy you learn and are good at what you even when its brand new
- I love when you sing you have a beautiful voice
- I love you keep trying even when its hard
- I love that people migrate to you and want to speak with you because you are interesting and communicate well
- You can walk down the street and turn heads, yes I do like it
- I like to hold you at night, it makes me calm, and my body relaxes, my mind is calm. I guess that’s why I fall asleep
- You do give a lot
- I’ve learned a lot from you
- I’ve also seen you grow so much!
- You make wonderful things out of nothing
- I rely on your intuition
- You do often impress me
- You are talented!
- You are an awesome mom
- I can face anything when you are around
Copyright @ Logio Solutions LLC 2018. All rights reserved.